Quality Content is Essential To All Forms of Marketing. Content Marketing is educating people so that they know, like, and trust your brand enough to do business with you. Regardless of the communications medium, content marketing should be part of your process, not something separate.
- Social media marketing: Content marketing strategy comes before your social media strategy.
- SEO: Search engines reward businesses that publish quality, consistent content.
- PR: Successful PR strategies address issues readers care about, not their business.
- PPC: For PPC to work, you need great content behind it.
- Inbound marketing: Content is key to driving inbound traffic and leads.
- Content strategy: Content strategy is part of most content marketing strategies.
The above Infographic by Content Marketing Institute, displays an easy path to creating and sharing valuable content that will attract and convert prospects into customers, and those customers into repeat buyers.
Want to know how to optimize your content strategy to get more traffic and leads? Drop me a line, 509-703-4099 or leave your details here.
- Outrank your competitors and get more qualified traffic from search.
- Easily optimize your website, blog, and landing page content with SEO tips in real time.
- Identify which keywords are driving traffic and conduct keyword research to find even more ranking opportunities for your website.